oke2.. time bace tuh .. terase nk share kn . maklum lh baru wat blog ..

mne ade byk post~ haha nie dye ~~
-------------------------------------------------
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you,
They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Someone that u can depend on... when ur sad, the person is always there for you,
when ur not in the mood, he/she would try to cheer you up...
shares happiness and events with u even tho they don't even matter to u...
always check u up and update u with anything u might or might not be interested in...always there when u need them...
thanks reading! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Write here are more better than keep it in your heart (: